Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Urbano Gets New Look And 18 New Features

Maruti Suzuki India has a new variant for its popular passenger vehicle Alto K10 with the all new limited edition 'Urbano' being ready for sale. The company is proud of its brand Alto that has bagged the title of India's largest selling car and with Alto K10 Urbano, it hopes to revive the market's attention towards its new offerings. The Urbano is going to be made available in all 4 variants aka LX, LXi, VXi and VXi(o) including CNG. The pricing has been kept such that the K10 Urbano's new features will be available for an additional cost of Rs. 16,990. So, let's first check out the new features on the offer.

Maruti-Alto-K10-Urbano-edition-front-three-quarter-launched

Before we get to the new features, here's a little background on the car's core. The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Urbano is powered by a 1.0 litre three-cylinder engine with 68 PS (67.04 bhp) and 90 Nm torque, which is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard. It is capable of returning a mileage of 24.07 km/l (certified by ARAI in India).

Among the new smart features on the car, there are premium leather seat covers and stylish pedals, designer chrome garnish, reverse parking sensor, fast USB charger with voltage and temperature display, hands-free Bluetooth kit, trendy ambient light with LED door sill guard and long range vision bulbs.

In addition to that, there's interior styling kit, ORVM garnish, tail light and fog lamps and back door wheel arches. The company has also added special 90% funding on MGA package.

Maruti-Alto-K10-Urbano-edition-interior-launched-1024x533
With that, we come to the end of the brand new features on the new Alto K10 Urbano Limited Edition car ready to roll out on the streets. The company hasn't mentioned an official release date in the press release, but since the festive season is just around the corner, we are assuming that it won't be too far.

What are your thoughts about the new Alto K10 Urbano? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A linked server configuration enables SQL Server to execute commands against OLE DB data sources on remote servers. With a linked server, you can create very clean, easy–to-follow SQL statements...
I'm a candidate of final year with b.tech in cse....I hv little good knowledge in coding with java bt I hv no idea that how can I get my best...
I am about to finish my B.Tech (Computers) and have a job offer in my hand. The company didn't mention the profile at the time of campus drive. After selection...
A team of researchers at the Florida Atlantic University led by Dr. Erik Engeberg, Assistant Professor in the Department of Ocean and Mechanical Engineering has been successful in developing a...
HOW MUSH TIME MUST SPENT IN GATE STU-DING EVERY DAY FOR MECHANICAL I WANT IMPORTANT TOPICS LIST