Maroon & Blue CE T-Shirts [Mock Ups] - Not Available For Sale, Yet!

Can't resist sharing the mocks we did. We're considering launch of the Maroon and Blue versions of the t-shirts as well (the two t-shirts on the left of the following mock-up). Note that we'll only be selling the black t-shirts, and separate announcement will be made for the maroon and blue versions of the t-shirts.

T-Shirt-Mocks

Now that the final design is out, we'd love to have your thoughts. I'll post a mock up of the POLO t-shirts we're considering sometime around next week. So stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    I like the maroon t-shirt. I wish there was green color too. Are you planning to launch hoodies in future?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Any idea on White tee in future???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The color choices will depend on the demand. But if anyone's willing to pay a premium, we can get the color / style of your choice.

Yeah - polo t-shirts are being worked on - with a new design ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Shreyas Sule
    Are you planning to launch hoodies in future?
    Our design looks awesome on Hoodies. ๐Ÿ˜€ Rest assured, hoodies will be coming too! I personally can't wait to make a CE Collection.
  • duke007
    duke007
    Can we use the invite codes/privileges for the future products/apparels or are they limited for the black tees only?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    duke007
    Can we use the invite codes/privileges for the future products/apparels or are they limited for the black tees only?
    You'll need the codes for future apparel purchases. That is, you'll need a code to buy the POLO t-shirts or hoodies when they launch. We'll equip you with enough codes to keep few for yourself and share with the community.

By the way, there'll be an incentive to share too ๐Ÿ‘. Wait for the details on how the system will work.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-#: I like the Blue with red stripes combo. Looks good. But now after I get the T-Shirt, I am really looking forward for the hoodie. Please introduce a small (clever) design change in the hoodie because that'd give a good 'collection' experience. Bring out a good variety of collection (just with designs): i.e. including hoodies, caps, polos, etc. Then lets check the interest rates with online polls/likes and decide whether to print them on large scale or make just premium versions available. But really lets keep the printouts different for each variety of cloth.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've noted down the suggestion. The only issue is to come up with a design that appeals to large number of engineers. Plus, we hired a professional to create the design for us and it's a bit costly affair - given the risk factors involved.

Our next priority is to come up with a kick-ass POLO tee; which has been requested by almost everyone on CE. Hoodie is likely to carry a different design; but no promises about it right now. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've noted down the suggestion. The only issue is to come up with a design that appeals to large number of engineers. Plus, we hired a professional to create the design for us and it's a bit costly affair - given the risk factors involved.

Our next priority is to come up with a kick-ass POLO tee; which has been requested by almost everyone on CE. Hoodie is likely to carry a different design; but no promises about it right now. ๐Ÿ˜€
    The initial cost for designing can be made up when people really start 'liking' / 'falling for the culture of being a crazy engineer'. We can also promote this in many ways. Hope we get a great experience with this. Another factor next in line would be CE Special Coffee Mugs/ Office table pen holders. Boy! That'd be awesome!

P.S.: Excited. Reminds me of programmes from Discovery Turbo (West Coast Customs) where they promote the same clothing lineage.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Anoop Mathew
    Another factor next in line would be CE Special Coffee Mugs/ Office table pen holders. Boy! That'd be awesome!

I Second you . From the day I saw that CE Coffee Mug CE Bengaluru Meet On 29 July 2012 - Photos, Updates & Goodies, I'm willing to own one.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Coffee mugs are very much possible. In fact, #-Link-Snipped-# designed an awesome mug for the Bangalore meet. I personally love it a lot.

We discovered very cool products which we'll consider offering. One such product is a jute laptop bag, which all of us instantly fell in love with.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [โ€‹IMG]

Ain't this uber cool? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# just surprised me with this old cup -

CE-Meet-Cup

We had this long time ago.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The Mumbai Meetup description and photos are here -
    CrazyEngineers Meet In Mumbai - Memories Unlimited
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and the curious minds may take a look at the first ever CrazyEngineers Meet in Pune -> CE Meet : 6 CEans + Coffee + Discussions : The World Beings To Change
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    waiting eagerly to get my hands grab the tee ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can't resist sharing the mocks we did. We're considering launch of the Maroon and Blue versions of the t-shirts as well (the two t-shirts on the left of the following mock-up). Note that we'll only be selling the black t-shirts, and separate announcement will be made for the maroon and blue versions of the t-shirts.

T-Shirt-Mocks

Now that the final design is out, we'd love to have your thoughts. I'll post a mock up of the POLO t-shirts we're considering sometime around next week. So stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜€

Take my money...! No more words, please...!!
  • Vipin Thomas
    Vipin Thomas
    Will there be a Grey option?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're speaking with the vendors to see if we can get multiple colored t-shirts. But the priority is to get the polo t-shirts ready. If the demand for any specific color goes up; we'll get them printed.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Somehow the CE logo and message works well in dark

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Garmin, the global manufacturer of Global Positioning System (GPS) receivers has launched its own fitness band in India with Garmin VivoFit. Say hello to the new wearable gadget in India...
Facebook earlier today announced its acquisition of PrivateCore, a Palo Alto-based secure server technology company, technology of which Facebook plans to incorporate in its own server system. Terms of the...
I was amazed on seeing this.... https://www.theengineer.co.uk/electr...t-inspired-by-protein-folding/1019053.article
Hello friends, can anyone explain about the ##operator in c language and how it works??
i need guidelines or if possible a soure code for my final year project :luggage surface detection using wavelet and neural network. The software ti be use is Matlab. Thanks....