marine propeller parameters

We have got two marine propellers manufactured for our project...we tried hard to find help for learning the design parameters from some professional but couldn't find anyone...so we asked the manufacturer to scale down a pre-manufactured propeller, to our required size 5" diameter...two of such propellersIMG-20141112-WA0021 will be used to propell a human through the water...
Now we want to measure the angles of the blades...please me help me out with the parameters that I will need to calculate...i can increase the angles by fixing the blade in the viceIMG-20141112-WA0019

Replies

• Mohit Kamat
    Mohit Kamat
    I wouldn't mind a good link either...because every site that I have visited just doesn't help me the way it should...it maybe because I am searching with the wrong keywords
  • Mohit Kamat
    Mohit Kamat
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# please if u can be of any help or refer someone who can be of any help
  • n1kh1l
    n1kh1l
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Go thru this web page
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Officially unveiled on 3rd November by Maruti Suzuki India Limited, the all-new next-gen hatchback Alto K10 AMT is now launched in Lucknow and reports suggest that the car has a...
A new smartphone joining the league of octa-core smartphones in India is Panasonic Eluga S featuring some of the best in class specifications. Being marketed as the 'selfie smartphone', the...
LG Electronics has announced the arrival of the LG TONE INFINIM bluetooth stereo headset in India. Featuring an amazing new design that provides for much more than just listening to...
Wishing a very happy and prosperous birthday to @CIVILPRINCESS and @cooltwins . May this day bring all the joys and success to you. PS: We all miss you at CE!...
please can i get abstract of this project automatic moisture and light controlling system for garden.