Make yourself anonymous on the web!

(Found this instructable. No idea of how useful or safe it is.)
Quote:
"How can I travel and communicate over the Internet without being tracked or spied on by anyone?"
This tutorial is going to explain how you got to this!
There are a multitude of reasons for wanting privacy for communications on the Internet. I think it goes without saying that every human being has an inherent right to privacy. In our current technological state of surveillance, this right to privacy has been severely compromised. Google, the NSA, and GCHQ are all spying on our private communications. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• anurag8955
    anurag8955
    We also can use free vpn services for stay safe and surf anonymously .. some free vpns are , VPNBOOK , Hotspot shield etc
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    But is it not a crime?
    I guess I read somewhere that concealing one's identity while On-line is a crime.
    Kindly enlighten me....
  • plafki
    plafki
    proffy
    But is it not a crime?
    I guess I read somewhere that concealing one's identity while On-line is a crime.
    Kindly enlighten me....
    Well obviously its not international law, since there is none. None country has such law since everyone is more or less anonymous on the web because of the device/network they are using.
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    plafki
    Well obviously its not international law, since there is none. None country has such law since everyone is more or less anonymous on the web because of the device/network they are using.
    By 'anonymous', I meant that using a different username/profile/credential/bio-sketch to conduct some business, transaction etc.
    For example - using a different username on Facebook etc to make friends or interact with a different community etc.
    Is it not illegal?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today is the day we announce the winners of the "Hunt for India's Best Academic Project" competition. Past four months were super exciting for everyone of us - the participants...
Quote: Automobile assembly is an extremely well-choreographed series of steps that is highly automated, but still uses humans at key points in the process. BMW uses many advanced technologies in...
Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries are well-known type of rechargeable batteries, which are commonly used for powering consumer electronics such as mobile phones, laptops, et al. However, they can be hazardous under...
(Posted by Hari Kothale on FB) https://www.facebook.com/groups/225333157489274/permalink/908276002528316/
Download 'Visual Studio Code' - a free code editor that works on Apple OSX (yep!), uBuntu (yep!) and of course, Windows operating systems - from official Microsoft website: here. You...