Make Your Ubuntu Unity Theme Look Prettier With Numix.

#-Link-Snipped-#, recently updated their Numix GTK Theme PPA and the Unity Launcher looks GREAT! Check the difference from image below.
I can't believe I installed Ubuntu just to test one goddamn theme!

1) Unity Launcher :
Before :
Screenshot from 2014-05-03 21:19:25

Now :
Screenshot from 2014-05-03 21:33:05

2) Task Switcher :

Before:
Screenshot from 2014-05-03 21:20:12

Now :
Screenshot from 2014-05-03 21:21:02

Donate Numix Project Team developers & support 'em.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Impressive looks! I think I'd rather find out that wallpaper and put it on my OSX.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Impressive looks! I think I'd rather find out that wallpaper and put it on my OSX.
    wallpaper-1791868
    It's 1920x1200 pixels. Hope it looks fine in OS X.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i am naveen well in these days we can find many electrical engineers achievements where there are many mini and main project in those basic small example : on...
A new app on iPhone and iPad called "Vhoto" lets you capture some of the best shots hidden inside the videos in your phone or tablet's gallery. With Vhoto app,...
I am fighting exam for section A & B. So how many marks do i need to get Pune CDAC HQ.
Hi, What rank should I get to join CDAC Pune for DESD course. Please give the links for previous CCAT question papers A, B, C sections. Can an ECE student...
Everywhere you look, these days - new gadgets that can be strapped on or worn are popping up from the biggest tech companies. Wearable Devices or Wearable technology is gripping...