Make a travel practice guitar ver. 2.0 (with video)

Off my usual beat.
Quote: This Instructable shows how to take an ordinary classical guitar (a cheap one, preferably), and cut it down to the smallest size possible for practice on the road, especially in hotel rooms. The final guitar fits in a large suitcase and is very quiet, basically like an electric guitar not plugged in. It is not loud enough for performing or playing around a campfire, etc, but is OK for practice alone. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quoting Krita's History The origin of Krita can be traced to Matthias Ettrich’s at the 1998 Linux Kongress. Matthias wanted to show the ease with which it was possible to...
Hi everyone, Is anyone working in mobility testing. If yes please provide suggestions to automate the testing without using frameworks. I am running GUI testing(which is manual testing) and I...
The Aero Friedrichshafen aviation show in Germany had pretty awesome machines on display; and 'Carplane' was one of them. The Carplane does exactly what its name suggests - it can...
Samsung and Samsonite are working together to develop the luggage of the future; and we call it 'Smart Luggage'. Equipped with all the sophisticated electronics and computer algorithms, the smart...
I am currently using BSNL broadband, however the speed is dead slow. I saw EVDO plans and it is surprisingly cheap and faster with no FUP. Now, I am too...