Mailbox App For Mac - I Have 3 Beta Coins Available

Just got my betacoin for mailbox app, developed by Dropbox guys. The beta coin allows you beta access to the upcoming mailbox app meant for OSX / Mac machines. I can share the coins with those who want them - but all you need to do is just ask for it!

πŸ˜€

Replies

• Mattia Accornero
    Mattia Accornero
    I want one, pleeeeease! πŸ˜€
  • Bobby Jones
    Bobby Jones
    I'd love one too!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just one left now. Grab it before it goes. #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# might have received 3 codes each.
  • Mattia Accornero
    Mattia Accornero
    Bobby Jones
    I'd love one too!
    Bobby, give me your mail and I'll send you one πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mattia Accornero
    Sent him one, already.
  • dayaki
    dayaki
    Can i get one please?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mattia Accornero
    I've exhausted mine. You should send one to #-Link-Snipped-# . I see that personal conversations will only be enabled when you've 15+ posts. You'll have to post your email IDs here itself.
  • dayaki
    dayaki
    me[AT]sprypixels.com is the email. Thanks.
  • Vandendriessche Gil
    Vandendriessche Gil
    Someone has one left for me ? πŸ˜€

Thanks !

My email: gil[AT]dandycoding.com
  • jamelorys
    jamelorys
    Let me know, if you still have a handful more beta coins?

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Life's Good, aka LG electronics will announce two mid-range Android phones at the IFA event in Germany - LG L Bello and LG L Fino. While we love the names...
If one is unavoidably stuck in a job with a tough boss, strategies to manage the situation are needed. Conversely, when one becomes a boss, it is necessary to avoid...
North Carolina State University (NCSU) researchers have tried to develop a cybernetic moth or biobot that can be electronically controlled. The experts implanted the electrodes into the thorax of a...
Bipolar Junction transistor: 1. A solid state device made up of single crystal. 2. A current controlled device. 3. It is compact in size, rugged construction, low operating voltage, high...
hi everyone, I need assistance anf guidance, as I completed my btech in ECE I am confused about choosing a job oriented course , can anyone please guide me and...