Mahindra TUV300 Ready To Roar - Teaser Video And Design Revealed

India's own automobile manufacturing company - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. has announced the launched of its next power vehicle called Mahindra TUV300. Touted for unveiling in Mid-September 2015, the TUV 300 has just received its own brand new micro-site that features a teaser video, some of the car's sketches and details about the TUV's design inspiration. The company is calling this vehicle the toughest looking SUV in India. This is owed to the fact that the car's design has been inspired by none other than a battle tank. With an aim to give their SUV a commanding presence on the road and for it to become a definition of toughness and strength, the Mahindra TUV300 has been designed to look like a battle tank that not only survives on difficult terrains, but looks up-to-the-mark for the job.

From the sketches that have appeared on the Mahindra TUV300 website, we see that the SUV is set to feature a flat roof, a straight bonnet, high front nose and raised shoulders. High ground clearance comes without saying and the iconic true blue SUV silhouette is there to stand out. The company has also shared that the Mahindra TUV300 specs will see an advanced mHawK engine.

Mahindra-TUV300-India
​
Though we don't know any thing about the SUV's specifications yet, the company has announced that the TUV300 will be exported to other countries and so international safety standards should be on the cards.

Speaking about the logo and the new name, the company officials shared that the name TUV300 will be pronounced as "3 double O" to keep up to its tradition of having vehicle names ending with an O. For instance, there's Mahindra Quanto, Verito, Xylo, Scorpio or Bolero.

Apart from that, we know that the Mahindra TUV300 will be manufactured at the company's Chakan facility in Maharashtra.

The powerful SUV is supposed to compete with the likes of Fiat Avventura, Hyundai 120 Active and Toyota Etios Cross which are all priced below Rs. 10L.

What are your thoughts about the brand new SUV from Mahindra & Mahindra group? Take a look at the teaser video and share your thoughts with us in comments below.
​
​

Replies

• vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    That is really exciting news from M&M😁.....after succession of XUV500 n Face-lift Scorpio people expecting more promising product form Mahindra and no doubt company manage to fulfill his promise .
    πŸ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I agree. What do you think about the battle tank design and the overall looks of the TUV300 from the sketch and the tease video? Also, any guesses about the pricing?
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    #-Link-Snipped-# The battle tank design looks aggressive and muscular. Now a days the design team at Mahindra experimenting lots of out of box thinking and a result we have this battle tank on road πŸ‘, I am exciting for actual launch bcoz sometimes actual design varies form sketchπŸ˜€ .Also its a sub 4 meter SUV which is an advantage for excise duty and they offer both Petrol & Diesel opt so the price may vary form 7.5lac to 11.5lac
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    More details regarding TUV300 Mahindra TUV300 Compact SUV- Caught Almost Undisguised 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    According to a latest update, Mahindra is all set for the would launch of Mahindra TUV300, its all new utility vehicle, on September 10, 2015 from its state-of-the-art automotive plant in Chakan, Maharashtra. πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    Ankita Katdare
    According to a latest update, Mahindra is all set for the would launch of Mahindra TUV300, its all new utility vehicle, on September 10, 2015 from its state-of-the-art automotive plant in Chakan, Maharashtra. πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Excited about launch.. As its all new utility vehicle to market.. And with aggressive price tags..
  • RINKU RADHAY
    RINKU RADHAY
    wow its good to know...i think this would be one of the best SUV....thanks!!
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    #-Link-Snipped-# : latest pics of TUV300😁Sharpest photos of the TUV300 yet!
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Any news on Launching event ? bcoz I remember its 10 sept , but I Didn't find any updates on same over net.??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yep. It's here. Mahindra & Mahindra today launched the TUV300 at Rs 6.9 lakh (ex-showroom Pune).
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    Ankita Katdare
    Yep. It's here. Mahindra & Mahindra today launched the TUV300 at Rs 6.9 lakh (ex-showroom Pune).
    Thank you Ankita , I got it. Waiting for hands on experience for TUV300 . If possible share experience soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Based out of Hyderabad, Celkon is said to be India's sixth-largest mobile handsets company. It's latest smartphone priced at Rs. 6222 is called Celkon Millennia 2GB Xpress. The phone is...
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad, which is new to the smartphone market and is known for launching budget phones like Coolpad Dazen 1 and Dazen X7 has now come out with...
Everyone needs a little inspiration throughout their career. Inspiration is what keeps us motivated and passionate about what we do. So,here's my experience at Doordarshan. I got to know about...
any ideas for structural project
Microsoft Windows is being delivered to people all over the world - through free upgrades, pre-installs on new devices and several other ways. However, you should be aware of Windows...