Mahindra Scorpio Adventure Limited Edition Launched, Prices Start ₹ 13.07 Lakhs

Mahindra recently launched the new Scorpio Adventure in India for a starting price of ₹ 13.07 Lakhs (ex-showroom, Mumbai). Based on the Mahindra Scorpio S10 variant, the SUV packs in a lot many additional features, equipments and style decals that go well with the adventure theme. A few of this new features include gun-metal alloy wheels with red callipers, ORVMs with side indicators, the super-slick 'smoked' tail lamps and the new Mist Silver-White dual-tone exteriors with adventure-themed graphics among others. Other than these additions, the SUV remains very similar to the standard version as far as chassis design and dimensions are concerned. The company has announced that the production of Scorpio Adventure shall be limited to just 1000 vehicles.

mahindra-scorpio-adventure

On the interiors, the cabin of Scorpio Adventure has been refurbished with new faux leather seats with blue fabric inserts, along with faux leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear lever. There's a rear-mirror camera and the dashboard sports the Adventure badging. The vehicle is available in both 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive alternatives and shall be offered only with a 5-speed manual transmission.

The new Mahindra Scorpio Adventure shall derive power from both 2.2-litre mHawk and the new 1.9-litre mHawk, the latter specially developed for Delhi and NCR region which banned diesel vehicles with a capacity of 2000cc or more. Both engines offer equal power output of 120bhp and a peak torque of 280Nm.

Vivek Nayer, Chief Marketing Officer, (Automotive Division) Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. commented on the launch stated that Scorpio with its all-terrain capability, superior performance and iconic design has made millions of Indians aspire for the vehicle. The limited edition SUV is in line with the brand's DNA, and it will only add more to the appeal of Scorpio in off-roading and long road trip adventures.

via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ASUS's mega popular ZenFone series in India just got a new entrant with the launch of the company's revamped variant the 'ZB452KG' model ZenFone Go 4.5. The phone is special...
I'm an ardent follower of the Indian startup scene; and when the very well (read hyper) funded companies shut their shops; I do my own analysis of what went wrong....
Is your device security the most important thing for you? Does your work require high privacy? Well, then the Solarin handset is for you. Sirin Labs, a British-Israeli company, is...
Hello guys, I'm a B.E. grad 2015 who's completed software testing course and looking for job opportunities. So, I got this opportunity to work from home for a company (LLC)...
Swipe Technologies has been quick to launch the third member of the Elite family titled the Elite Note. The Swipe Elite Note is an entry-level phablet sized smartphone that features...