Magazine name for college?

My college's tech club is thinking of starting their own magazine.. please suggest some names for the magazine..πŸ˜•

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Hai Sabrina, first of all, what all information would you like to include in this magazine, and what sort exactly? Is it for a particular branch of engineering or for your college all together? Would you be including non-technical articles, poetry, etc in this magazine?

P.S.

Try "Technoloid"
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Technocratz! 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Tekchand

Collesium

Magnetek

Technocraze
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    'The Electric'

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The Magnifier.

The Intensifier.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    'The Electric'

Taking off on this, ElectriCean?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    'The Electric'

Taking off on this, ElectriCEan?
  • Sabrina Rajvansh
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    well, the idea is to include information about new technologies available, anything interesting related to recent technology like interesting did you know facts, quizzes.... and my senior wants a cool name like another college in chandigarh has its magazine named as techquila...
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    well, the idea is to include information about new technologies available, anything interesting related to recent technology like interesting did you know facts, quizzes.... and my senior wants a cool name like another college in chandigarh has its magazine named as techquila...
    In that case, try "Megafuel" or "MagFuel" or "ThinkFuel" or "Fuel4Life" or "Fuelidea" or "Techardy"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    and my senior wants a cool name like another college in chandigarh has its magazine named as techquila...
    TechRum 😐 | TechGin | Techisky 😐
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    TechTonic

Technocaine

Engibeer
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Mindfuel!!! Mindca!!! Mindgear!! Mindane! Mindjet!! Mindshake!!! The Mind's Fuel!!! πŸ˜›
  • Sabrina Rajvansh
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    well these ones are good, thank you very much. if you have any other idea do suggest.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    well these ones are good, thank you very much. if you have any other idea do suggest.
    Write all the names in bits of papers, pick one random. Or do one thing. Add a poll, list out all the good names. Let your people decide what's best. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do let us know the name you finally select πŸ˜€
  • Sabrina Rajvansh
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    My senior is going to have a poll on it on face book.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Sabrina: We hope your magazine will feature an article on CrazyEngineers πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Try "PEC-O-Latté" or "PEC-o-chino" 😁
  • Kushaal Hn
    Kushaal Hn
    Can u tell a name for electrical magazine
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Find an electrical engineering term, twist & turn the word and LO! You get your magazine name! At least that's what most college students do!

For example -
    Engineers Wired, Power Rangers, I Ampere, The Avalanche, Charged Up, Coolombs!, Free-quency (if it's a free magazine).
    These are just too simple ones. You need to work on what works best with your magazine's theme.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all............ This is mrudula .............. new to this ce site................ Its very glad to be here.............!
Hello Crazy Engineers, I would just like the opportunity to introduce ourselves to the community. We are a Transformer manufacturing company that have been building quality products for nearly 70...
have a great birthday! πŸ˜€ wish you many more happy returns of the day! 😁 :myparty:
It is now the start of "ber months" Wishing all CEans A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! 116 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS😁😁
Hi guys! m new here at CE. i am Ashwin. Industrial Engineer.