Mach Auto Expo 2016

Hiii guys,

Udan Media and Communications Pvt Ltd. Is ready to organize the fifth edition of MachAutoExpo-2016 a unique and most trustworthy Event to be held from 11th to 15th February 2016 at Glada Ground Chandigarh Road Ludhiana. The MachAutoExpo has been categorized as one of the biggest Machine Tools and related products exhibition in Ludhiana the hub of all industries and Industrial capital of Punjab.

This exhibition aim is to showcase latest world class technology with an emphasis on Machine Tools, Engineering Machinery, Automation technology, CNC Machines & Systems, SPMs, Plasma Laser Cutting Machines, Robotics and latest versions of conventional engineering machinery and tools. The event is designed to showcase latest world class technology to match the global markets.

For details log on to #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello and a very good day! I am Debasmita Banerjee (in short Demi) a third year undergraduate engineering student majoring in Applied electronics and instrumentation. From here on I would...
Hi guys.... My name is Tomson.. A devil from God's own country.. I'm also a mechanical engineer, nerd, a pretty good driver(I'm being modest; I'm awesome ), an incurable bookworm,...
hi every one, this is dheena from chennai. thinks about chennai flood and how we can safe people from flood in upcoming year
Genome editing, the type of genetic engineering process that involves synthetic modification of DNA has suffered from various technical issues - one of them being "off-target" editing errors. A team...
*Sorry for late response, I was travelling today so I was unable to do this. Hoping I am not the last person doing so. ๐Ÿ˜ Name: Satyam Rai *Engineering Trade:...