Macbook Air 2013, 13" (Intel i5) Battery Life - Awesomeness

Macbook Air & Intel's Haswell is an amazing combination. Just spotted something that's super awesome on a machine that's running OS X Mavericks and all the default applications. Check -

MBA-13
No wonder Apple makes a big deal out of all their product launches. What's your opinion?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...lonely thread...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: I found out that the 'time remaining' indicator in OSX isn't very perfect. It bases the time left before your battery runs out of power based on the the type of apps your system is currently running. When I use all the Apple's software, the battery life gets a boost. I've been advised to actually test the battery after it's done about 40 charging and discharging cycles.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Harmonic frequency = kf_r = αf_c + βf_r=α(20f_r) + βf_r = (20α+β)f_r. Here, signal frequency f_r =f= ω_r/2π = 50Hz. carrier frequency f_c = ω_c/2π=1kHz Find the amplitude of the...
A new technology is developed which will make circuit printing easy as pie, it uses Inkjet printers to print the circuits. No more etching! The equipments to print circuit using...
For the second time I am alone on the site at 9 AM Sunday.
Usually light travels faster than sound.However, when we switch a television set on,the picture comes later sound.What is the reason behind this : ?
The title itself explains everything, I look forward to responses from every Cean on How they study a certain subject? I mean cram or some special procedure they follow that...