M.S in Computer science after Electronics and communications in B.E

I am currently in the 3 rd year BE..planning to change to Computer Science in MS..I have a lot of questions and am confused..1)What kind of jobs does one get on completeing MS?
2.)As I am changing fields is it easy to study computer science with hardly any knoweledge beforehand?

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Apologies, but I am unaware of the term MS. It is Master in Science?

In my state, the degree for Masters in Engineering is called M.Tech.! Please confirm!

hemadc19
    1)What kind of jobs does one get on completeing MS?
    Making it generic, since this is something related to computer science, following opputunities will be awaiting you.
    Click below link
    Scope after M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
    hemadc19
    2.)As I am changing fields is it easy to study computer science with hardly any knoweledge beforehand?
    Yes, it is possible. It is my personal experience. I come from a core engineering clan, but I am working in IT sector. And I am sure, if you are switching of your own, you will pitch in extra efforts if required to fill the competency gap.

Let us hear in case you face any issue.

Thanks
  • hemadc19
    hemadc19
    Koushal Patel
    Apologies, but I am unaware of the term MS. It is Master in Science?

In my state, the degree for Masters in Engineering is called M.Tech.! Please confirm!

Making it generic, since this is something related to computer science, following opputunities will be awaiting you.
    Click below link
    Scope after M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering

Yes, it is possible. It is my personal experience. I come from a core engineering clan, but I am working in IT sector. And I am sure, if you are switching of your own, you will pitch in extra efforts if required to fill the competency gap.

Let us hear in case you face any issue.

Thanks
    MS is Masters in the USA ,Germany ,UK.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fluid vs gases. I find it interesting that engineers think in absolutes. Now I understand why and support your reasoning of legality. You must conform to societies laws and established...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT CONVEYOR SYSTEMS: INTRODUCTION AND IMPACT: Conveyor systems are mainly used for transporting the product from one place to other place within an confined space...
Project Abstract / Summary : If someone opens shutters of the shops or the gates of cars than the air sensor will become active and the sensor will be connected...
Hello Friends After trying different idea over past 4 years , a1tolet, customer ratings and now my app https://app.facebook.com/ratemyfive, from which I had great hope, that this app will really...
With so many innovations exhibited in CES 2015, there were many product launches that failed to receive their fair share of spotlight. One such product was the HTC Desire 826....