M.E. Construction Engineering and Management Project Ideas

doing M.E. in construction engineering and management.. can anyone list out any project ideas which i can relate to construction management??

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There are hundreds of good ideas floating around. Could you please share the specific subject or topic that you are concentrating on? It's difficult to share ideas out of the blue without knowing what your skills or interests are.
  • mani kandan
    mani kandan

Repair and rehablitation of rcc structures. 

• Selva kumar
    Selva kumar

Project titel for ME construction engg and management

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys.. I am new here! I watched few no. of conversation and it was very intresting nd helpful. I would like to know that Is there any space for...
I am working in HCL Bserve as a network provisioner doing manual testing of telecom ckts on Lec GUI and sending a disconnect request. But this process comes under BPO...
Imagine a new material that can sustain a force of more than 6577 kg per sq. inch (which is the pressure found at 10.9 km below the ocean, the deepest...
Born in Vishakhapatnam with family roots in Uttarakhand, Renu Bisht was born to a father who was an officer in Indian Navy. Along with an elder sister and an younger...
(Sent by my daughter) Unbelievable! https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8q8unpw73ruu0n/Childhood video of Arnab Goswami.mp4?dl=0