Lyf Wind 7i with 4G VoLTE support, 5-inch IPS HD display unveiled in India at INR 4,999

Reliance LYF better known for its set of 4G-enabled smartphones named after the four elements: Earth, Flame (Fire), Water, and Wind recently launched Lyf Wind 7i as a follow-up to the Lyf Wind 7 launched in August earlier this year. The new device features a 5-inch IPS display with HD (720 x 1280 pixels) resolution running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Lyf-Wind7i
Priced at Rs.4,999 it is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 SoC coupled with 1 GB of RAM. There is a provision for 8 GB of inbuilt storage; expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB).

Lyf Wind 7i supports dual-SIM with 4G connectivity and comes with a 2250 mAh battery pack which claims to deliver up to 9 hours of talk time and up to 180 hours of standby time on 4G networks. On optics front it comprises of an 8-megapixel rear module with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front snapper.

Other features include red-eye reduction, continuous auto-focus and smile detection, Gaze detection, Panorama and a Video HDR supported in code and Blink Detection. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and Micro-USB 2.0. The handset will be available in dual variants of Blue and Black.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It hasn’t been a year since the OnePlus 3 was launched and the indie company behind the frankly excellent flagship smartphone is back with a new smartphone called the OnePlus...
#include void main() { struct value { int bit1:2; int bit3:4; int bit4:4; }bit={1,2,13}; printf("%d %d %d\n",bit.bit1,bit.bit3,bit.bit4); }
I am 2.5 yr of exp in IT sector as a developer in skill Microsoft Dynamic CRM 4.0 (MSCRM). m not good in coding.. every time i need someones help...
I've been curiously reading about the Laravel framework and most of the things look pretty impressive. I'm wondering if we have any php developers who've actively used Laravel for any...
Quote: Technology makes us curious, and the smartphone revolution has taken technological innovation to dizzying heights. Things like gesture interface, which we had all glimpsed in the Tom Cruise film...