luggage surface detection using wavelet and neural network

i need guidelines or if possible a soure code for my final year project :luggage surface detection using wavelet and neural network. The software ti be use is Matlab. Thanks. You can reach me on my email

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How the Zener works??? A P-N junction diode lets current flow in only one direction and needs to be installed in the correct direction. A zener is different than it....
Fork of buildroot for Raspberry Pi from heaven! 😁 If you don't know what is buildroot, read from here : https://buildroot.org/downloads/manual/manual.html & then use your knowledge for RPi-buildroot. Here's the...
Quote: This is the big year for crystals — but we're not talking about Crystal smartphonesor celebrity diamond rings. We're talking about the International Year of Crystallography, and the scientific...
Mexican scientists at the Centre for Research and Advanced Studies (CINVESTAV) are trying to build a prosthetic arm that can move when the human brain thinks about its motion. The...
i got the job as a software developer from company working at oracle fusion middleware and one of the golden partner of oracle and we will be working on bpel,bpm...