LPG effect on environment

Hey ...
I do in February my Bachelor Project about Liquefied petroleum gas effect on environment and human plz any one help

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# That's good. What kind of help are you looking for? Have you started the research work?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd tag @#-Link-Snipped-# . Sir - I was told that the regular LPG doesn't pollute. Is that true?

PS: I totally skipped all my chemistry classes 😔
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    LPG does not cause ground or water pollution. It is Butane, Propane or a mix of these. Being hydrocarbons they are not very toxic. There can be air pollution in case of massive leaks.

This document gives more info on air quality and LPG. LPG has a lower footprint than other fuels:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abdo Jondi
    Abdo Jondi
    My project about anigas military lpg effect on environment and human
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Abdo Jondi
    My project about anigas military lpg effect on environment and human
    I am afraid that this is not clear. What is the gas. I do not think that there there is anything called anigas military lpg.

We can try to help if you can make it clearer.
  • Abdo Jondi
    Abdo Jondi
    Ok sorry about my language but my projetr about Mellita industrial complex oil and gas in Libya effect on environment and human
    And I know some effect I can touch like a lot off apportion and the farmers who lives there they don't even eat what they grow no more because of its effect and no more grown trees and the old ones are dying
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abdo Jondi
    Abdo Jondi
    It's 67 pages but I just can see 15
    Can send me other link and think a lot man
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    That link was for a summary of the PhD thesis.
    The full thesis can be downloaded from the links given in this site:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

The full thesis is about 3 Mb. The PDF link is the first one at top left.
  • Abdo Jondi
    Abdo Jondi
    Think you
  • Abdo Jondi
    Abdo Jondi
    Pardon monsieur
    I want info about h2s and pH
    Dose it get decreased or increased
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    As far as I know sulfur is added as mercaptans (below 0.1 ppm level) to help detect leaks of domestic gas systems. pH for a gas is not defined since pH refers to hydrogen ion concentration. This is unlikely in a gas at normal conditions.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

StackPath
  • Abdo Jondi
    Abdo Jondi
    Merci dr

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new engineering mega project is set to commission in the city of Nagpur (India). The track is expected to span about 40 kilometers and if things go as planned,...
Is assembly language still used? If yes then how do i get started?
While working on our PC due to constant use of mouse our hand pains n it can cause d muscles to get injured. So here a solution for that "AIR...
Researchers from Harvard’s Wyss Institute and several other universities have managed to generate electricity from a strip of latex rubber coated with bacterial spores. At the heart of this experiment...
Edward Snowden, the NSA whistel blower who's currently under Russia's protection has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by a Norwegian minister. The argument goes like this: Snowden helped...