Low, lower, lowest...

Latest edition of Absolute Zero Engineering Comics - Going from low, lower to the lowest! Check -
Low, Lower, Lowest

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Cheating angle😁
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    Hilarious man!! Cheating angle!!! How about a formula for the optimal cheating angle!! 😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    cheating angle is a thing of the past Now except in semesters

LoL πŸ‘
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Cheating angle good πŸ˜€ I never tried it though!
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Cheating angle very nice😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cheatchit angle Alpha LOL 😁
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    angle of cheating 😁
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Haha, looks like everyone liked the Angle Of Cheating thing. Dedicated comic on that, soon 😁 Thanks guys!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    the best thing about the angle of cheating was that it was designated with a greek terminology "alpha".

just to indicate that it is an engineering-related joke.
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    The cheating algle "Alpha" is really nice one. And main thing is the angle Alpha is variable which varies from person to person. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dont sit like a rock Work like a clock
how can i derive or show that the change in entropy of an ideal gas undergoing a polytropic process 1-2 is given by S2 - S1 = mCv (k -...
Before we start on debating & proving why 'Linux' is better than(or preferable) over Paid OS(Windows,OS X), we should know, I mean we 'must' know about men behind Linux. Obviously,...
Hi, I'd like to know if there is a way that a BCA grad can go for freelancing projects in VB.Net? I have made my final year project in VB.Net...
Hello, my name is Dheeraj and I'm from Hyderabad....I am 2012 btech passed out btech graduate frm ece stream...i hav done course in java and now em thnking to join...