Low-Budget Intex Aqua i5 Mini Android Smartphone Features 4.5 Inch Screen & Quad Core Processor

Intex Mobiles has launched a new android smartphone in India today called the "Intex Aqua i5 Mini", a low budget phone with above average features. Sporting a 4.5" IPS FWVGA display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels, the new phone in the Aqua Series from Intel boasts of a 1.3 GHz quad core processor. The Dual SIM device features Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and 1 GB RAM. Inside a body that weighs just 150 g, we find a 1500 mAh battery with 4-5 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby time. Let us take a look down the tech specs sheet to dig out further details about the new smartphone.

The phone is packed with 1.69 GB memory and thanks to microSD support, it can be extended up to 32 GB. The camera on the rear end is a 8 megapixel with autofocus and flash as well as options such as - Panorama Shot, Face beauty, HDR and Continuous shot. Whereas the front camera is 2 megapixel provided for making video calls and clicking selfies. The user's connectivity needs are catered to using USB, WiFi tethering, Bluetooth, micro 4 pin port, GSM and GPS. The Intex Aqua i5 mini is also equipped with features such as - Auto Call Record, Flip to mute, FM recording,multiple themes, LED flash, smart launcher(my vividscene), shake and change wallpapers, proximity lock screen and air shuffle for camera.

Intex-Aqua-i5-mini-india

Among the host of pre-loaded apps that the smartphone brings, the prominent ones include - Online Software update, Intex Cloud, Intex Zone, bigflix, greetzap, Hungama, NQ mobile security, NQ Vault, Quikr, Saavn, Opera mini, Sony liv and Zapak.

The Intex Aqua i5 Mini is priced in India at Rs. 6,850. The only competitors it has in market Nokia X Dual SIM, Micromax Canvas Doodle 3, Moto E and Samsung Galaxy S Duos, which all fall in the same price range. What are your thoughts on the new phone from Intex? Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    With Micromax Unite 2 and MOTO E in market (in price range of 6999), other vendors should stop manufacturing the smart devices. Both the devices gives outstanding offering in this price range.

Though Intex Aqua i5 had tried its best to match the specs but couldn't succeed in many departments. Not impressed !
  • spiceluvver
    spiceluvver
    Also Xolo is giving tough competition to micrmax, motorola amd samsung in this price range.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My uncle is starting a television station and wants my help. Being just a final year student in electronics and commutation engineering, I've little to no knowledge about the Equipments...
Digital Projection of Atalanta unveiled this amazing projector recently. With a lamp life of over 20,000 hours and a stunning 12 K Lumen intensity it is streets ahead of competition....
A team of engineering researchers from the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology's (KAIST) MSC Lab has taken the wraps off of a new kind of robot that can...
Hi. I am trying to play DVD files of 7GB in size but unable to do so. The files when opened in PowerDVD or Media Player Classic or any other...
Hey there ! I'm working on a WordPress.com blog and here's the problem : I'm using default Twenty Fourteen Theme and unable to change the main content width. The main...