Loss of a lie: Moments from a quarter-life

Quote: #-Link-Snipped-# recently graduated with a Dual Degree from the Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Bombay. He’s been involved in various activities during his time in the institute, and has been an Insight Board member, Institute Secretary for Academic Affairs and an ISMP mentor. Here, he talks in detail about his journey from JEE preparation and through his college years, various internal battles fought by students before and after entering the institute, and questions what a college education should do for us. Endquote

Read on for more.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai, I am new here. Currently i am working in windows networking side and having 2 years of experience. I have completed engineering in computer science. Last one or two...
Every once in a while, there's a smartphone that hopes to become the best in class by offering specs that are a notch higher in value for a certain segment...
IEEE Continuing Education Course Quote: This course, featuring lecturer Don Wilcher, will provide an overview of the Raspberry Pi, the Python programming language, and prototyping and development tools used to...
hello sir/mam... just having some trouble here cause i found out that my thesis topic already exist and almost the same on the you tube but on separate thing like...
We sure heard the rumour and some of us might have gone ahead and refuted it but the Facebook owned mobile messaging giant has proved us wrong. Yes, it’s now...