Looking to invest with better options.

Hi everyone, I am having some future plans to invest my savings in investment companies and I have been making a search online for this. I have found some that do offer really good plans for the sake of investing but I need more suggestions from you people.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well investing in companies is a gamble as most of them are hoax,always go for a back-check first
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I'm not sure if investing companies is a good option. If you read enough and have a bit of market insight, you can do your investments yourself. Believe me, its not that difficult.

Land and property is always a good and investment. Next, check the sector which is booming or about to in your country. For example, say retail in India is hot. One because its new and two because FDI has been recently allowed by the government. So you will see lot of retail giants going public in next few years. Pick a good company and invest. Also look at sectors with government subsidies recently alloted. They would do good in short term too.

Final option- if you have big money, go to a VC funding company and tell them you need to invest your money. They will use your money in funding a promising young start up, making you a director there. Good option, but choose carefully.
  • george29
    george29
    I do agree with ajikila that real estate is a good option for the investment. However, it would be better to consult with because he is the person who will help you to take right decision on your behalf.
  • zachary
    zachary
    [FONT="]Want to know the best way to invest money without the help of professionals? has come out with a plan for you & guide to invest money more intelligently with good returns. I went through one of the plan & got the best advantages and guarantees. So now I recommend this plans for you people.
    [/FONT]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! All , I am totally new to the forum. But i was really moved by the idea CE has come up with; to get in touch with Engineers all...
Me New here forum looks cool I need One Project in JAVA or .NET hop will get it from here. Engg. Rox ๐Ÿ˜
One More Engg Comes Hi guys I am Harshad Italiya From Surat,Gujarat.
Alright so this has been making rounds of almost every available news channel in the world. Lets not be behind either... so what do you think of the iphone? I...
haloo alll help!! Project in Streaming technology in 3G mobile communication systems hi iam new member in this forum , and i liked it alot..... am in my final level...