Looking for New Office

My name is Cameron Sharpe CEO of . I am running a dating website. Am planning to open a back office in India and looking out for some good space with fully furnished office. I came to know about India from my members and friends so looking forward to find new place in India. If you have any information and want to share with me.

My email id is
I welcome you to visit my website at

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi Cameron, welcome to the forum!
    India is one of the leading countries in the field of Information Technology with many MNCs having their offices here.
    Here are some of the IT cities in India that I know of, their brief description and their wekipedia links.

1) Mumbai: Known as financial capital of India. Is a capital of Maharashtra State.
    Mumbai

2) Bengaluru (Also known as Bangalore): Biggest IT City in India. Capital of Karnataka State
    Bangalore

3) Pune: IT City
    Pune

4) Hydrabad: IT City. Capital of Andhra Pradesh State.
    Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

5) New Delhi: Capital of India.
    New Delhi
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Then I'd also like you to consider Chennai.

Chennai
  • gohm
    gohm
    I would suggest sourcing a commercial R.E. agent or firm...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am building an experimental project and I am confused as to how much voltage I will need. I have five 400 volt 470 uf capacitors wired in series to...
TiE Nagpur chapter was launched today to promote entrepreneurship in Nagpur, India. The highlight of the launch was address by famous management guru, Dr. C.K. Pralhad. Dr. Pralhad talked about...
I tried running 1/3hp blower using solar pannels with the aid of 12volt car batteries and was able to run it fine. Now I want to run the blower using...
the Question this is actually an example in my book (sedra and smith, 5th ed) which i fail to understand completely!!! the question is : Assuming the diodes to be...
CEan Suyash link - CrazyEngineers Forum - View Profile: suyash Celebrates his 23[sup]rd[/sup] birthday today. So let's wish Suyash a very 😁 HaPpy Birthday 😁 May your dreams come true!...