Looking for job with basic java skills

I'm a candidate of final year with b.tech in cse....I hv little good knowledge in coding with java bt I hv no idea that how can I get my best career option. .....infact I like to do programming....through my four years I did only java basic skills code or nothing else.
So I wanna job? Is there any field?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I'll strongly recommend that you should start improving your Java programming skills and also prepare for aptitude tests. That would be basic minimum. If you wish to make Java as your domain; you can't get away with 'basic' programming skills. You need to be an expert to impress the interviewers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am about to finish my B.Tech (Computers) and have a job offer in my hand. The company didn't mention the profile at the time of campus drive. After selection...
A team of researchers at the Florida Atlantic University led by Dr. Erik Engeberg, Assistant Professor in the Department of Ocean and Mechanical Engineering has been successful in developing a...
HOW MUSH TIME MUST SPENT IN GATE STU-DING EVERY DAY FOR MECHANICAL I WANT IMPORTANT TOPICS LIST
So, there are talks all across the nation (India) about 'bans' on various things, be it food items or what you wear and what you do with your religion. While...
Hi all I am a fresher 2014 passed out BE graduate in the stream of information science , post my graduation i have done my course in software testing Looking...