Looking for JOB in VLSI Domain

Hi All,
I am looking for JOB in VLSI domain. Can you help me in this regard. I am attaching my cv. My brief bio-data.
Myself, Nirupam Jana, have completed M.Tech. in Microelectronics & VLSI Design from School of Engineering & Technology, West Bengal University of Technology in 2013 and also completed M.Sc in Electronics Science from Department of Physics, Jadavpur University in 2011, hereby want to join for the currently vacant post in your esteemed organization. I believe that I am a hard working person and fast learner. Also I am very eager to learn and I get along fine with people.

I am very interested to work in the VLSI design field. I have worked on FORTRAN 77, C, microprocessor 8085, 8086, Verilog and also have little bit idea in VHDL and basic Java. The title of my M.Sc Project is "Microprocessor 8085 based function generator" from Department of Electrical Engineering, Jadavpur University. I also worked in my M.Tech project with the title "Performance Evaluation AlGaN/GaN High Electron Mobility Transistor by using TCAD simulation" from School of Engineering, West Bengal University of Technology.

I will be grateful to you if you please select me as the candidate for the interview process for the above mentioned post.

Please find my updated resume attached herewith.

Thanking you

With regards

Nirupam Jana

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Vote for the candidate that you think can shape/ is shaping India's polity. This is just a fun vote. Let us do an internal CE survey. Remember this is only...
Sony, the leading manufacturer of smartphones, tablets and cameras and launched yet another new app for photography buffs with a Sony Xperia smartphone. Called the 'Background Defocus' app, the company...
If like us you love Pinterest app for iOS and Android, here's a great new feature to make your life a tad easier. Pinterest has announced 'Guided Search' - a...
Hello . I am Abishek chander, compleated my BTech ( ECE ) a few days back ...I want to take training in VLSI ....Is it a good choiice or not....
Corning, the company famous for developing the Gorilla Glass, used in so many top-notch smartphones to protect our touchscreen displays, has finally arrived in India. With the aim to solidify...