Looking for Hackathon Project Based on Travel ?

Hi All, I am looking for a Hackathon project Ides, based on travel community. Hackathon project will be complete in 24 Hrs, may anyone plz suggest any Idea. The Hackathon project should be related to travel, like work for a travel portal. Any suggestion will be appreciated ..

Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you thought that the Kindle Voyage was the most expensive e-book reader in the market, you will now have to update that information as Amazon, the world leaders in...
What is the difference between load pf and internal pf in a synchronous machine? How does internal pf lag and lead?
Scientists at Rice University have witnessed a peculiar self-assembly behaviour of nanotubes, when they were subjected to the action of a strong field emitted by a Tesla coil. The team...
A large portion of the science and technology community believes in developing a full proof robot that can mimic a human with utmost accuracy. This creator-like ability has been showcased...
Hi every one, I am new here. Don't know why I took this long to reach here, but Yeah.. I wanna be a real crazzzzy engineer! I am shaheen, mechanical...