Looking for creative & practical people

Hello everyone,
Myself Amit Dalal,i have started my business 2 years ago and looking for expansions. #-Link-Snipped-# is my website you can check my work. Iam new to this website but I have already read some discussion & really think that it's a nice place to share our ideas or discuss them.
I am looking for people in Instrumentation , Electronics, Electrical. I don't mind any university or College , what I want in them is the practical knowledge & core knowledge about there respective fields. Then we can discuss few things on which I'm currently working and we can surely give & take some valuable ideas .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . You should go ahead and post the ideas you are working on so that those who're interested can chip in. Are you looking to hire people or just want to discuss ideas?
  • amit dalal
    amit dalal
    Thanks kaustubh. If someone is willing to work on the idea & I feel it is valuable . I can pay him/her a stipend . Else iam here just to discuss things with, As your website claims "crazy Engineer"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure, go ahead. What are the ideas you would like to discuss?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Along with software updates like iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite, Apple has managed to spark excitement among developers around the world the launch of frameworks such as HealthKit and...
Tim Cook totally ripped apart Android on the stage of the WWDC 2014. He presented the stats about the installed base of the operating systems - iOS 7 : 89%...
Thease days energy requirement is very high.Scientist are suggesting for renewable energy source but renewable energy source are intermittent. There is another way of solving the energy crisis by storing...
I want to know if a website can be displayed inside an android app... Of course, app needs to run only that particular website, so no need to enter url...
While the world was busy gawking at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference, Sony quietly unveiled its new Android KitKat flavoured smartphone, Xperia T3. As you have already guessed from the name...