Looking For An Inspirational Book.

'sup CEans,
I am looking for an inspirational book.
Any suggestion on awesome titles ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My all time favorite: #-Link-Snipped-#.Amazon's selling it cheaper!

NOPE: They've got Rs. 40 extra charge. Order it from #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Tagging randoms : #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Depending on the kind of person she is - She could like any one of these:
    1. The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch
    2. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
    3. The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho

PS: Make her watch Kung Fu Panda. ๐Ÿ˜ It's full of inspiring quotes and the funny quotient makes you forget all your failures.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Show her this: #-Link-Snipped-# . ๐Ÿ˜€ , and this video from : Must watch video for every (wannabe) entrepreneur ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Tagging randoms : #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    I suggest this book :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    I suggest this book :- #-Link-Snipped-#
    Tell us a bit about the book?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Thanks a lot friends. I appreciate it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tell us a bit about the book?
    I have read only few pages yet to read it. But that author Jay Vasavada writing is full of energy.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I find 'Chicken Soup.." series quite inspirational. Insightful even, for youngsters and elders alike.

Other book I found inspirational (I don't really read many books in this category, but the title hooked me in) is Life Is Short, Wear Your Party Pants. ๐Ÿ˜€ Pretty Good.

And apart from books, you can gift her 3-4 days of peace at a nearby 'Art Of Living' ashram. They have this meditation course called Happiness - touted to be the most powerful form of meditation (sudarshan kriya), which has actually helped many people in stress/depression. I'm signing up for the course next month, just to get a feel of it. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    There are plenty of books already mentioned.. I would like to add "Wings of fire", Manual of Warrior of Light.
    Since you mentioned this...
    Abhishek Rawal
    'Currently going through a streak of failures.
    I would like to know here, how many of us here ware/is going though failure and books helped. For me all the books are too boring in this situations.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and It's All Small Stuff!"
    -Richard Carlson
    Great book it is! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • pavani abburi
    pavani abburi
    who moved my cheese? by spencer johnson is a good book .......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Isnt that book pirated? I am removing the attachment.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is some good news for Hindi-speakers in India as Google, in its quest to improve and provide comprehensive maps according to the regions across the world, has announced the...
As expected, Flipkart's site crashed and Mi3 was sold out in flat 40 minutes. I'm reading on various websites that Flipkart had got the interested buyers register and the registration...
Looking for recommendations on the best 40" - 46" LED TV in India. The old Videocon box got broken and the repair guy says that the entire motherboard will have...
Synsoft Global, a mobile and web app development company based in India, has developed a new app called 'AUTOnCAB' for the Android and iOS platforms that lets the user hail...