Longest "Flat-pack" Arch Bridge to Be Built in England (in <24 Hrs)

This bridge ships flat like plywood and goes up in a jiffy using cranes. Because it has no reinforcement that corrodes, it can have a 300 year life.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A couple of days back, Twitter launched the facility to let Tweeple see translated tweets on their feed, all thanks to the Twitter Bing Translator. We remember that back in...
Chinese electronics company Xiaomi has been in the news a lot for the past year because of the launch of devices like Redmi 1S, Redmi Note and Mi3. Now it's...
Hello CEians! I am studying 6th sem B.E (Comp. Science) . I've heard students doing internships at NIC. I am quite interested to opt for Summer Training/Internship programs(2/3 months) at...
When you travel abroad the biggest worry that bogs you down is internet connectivity. Sure, your mobile operator has partners around the world to keep your data connection alive but...
(Sent by my cousin Venky) Quote: The world is "3 minutes" from doomsday. That's the grim outlook from board members of The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. Frustrated with a...