Lollipop Powered Micromax Canvas Spark Price To Be < Rs. 6000 [Rumors]

Most homegrown brands are facing a tough time with Chinese brands like Xiaomi and Lenovo sweeping the entire market with their heavily loaded Android smartphones offered at extremely cheap prices. One such homegrown brand is Micromax India which had set the bar quite high for its competition to catch up to, only a couple of years back. It looks like the company has decided to rise back to its earlier level of popularity by introducing a low-budget phone titled 'Micromax Canvas Spark' which is all set to come up off the wraps on an event slated for April 21st of this month. The company has sent media invites saying, "Join us for an electrifying get together and witness the reveal of this exciting gadget!"

micromax-canvas-spark-april-21-launch-india

With the official launch date just a couple of days away, the rumour monger wheel has started to turn and the tech community is suggesting that the Canvas Spark phone will be priced below Rs. 6,000. Though the company has purposefully left the features out of its social media pages & website, there are rumors of the phone featuring a 4.7 inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass and a 8 megapixel camera. Some are anticipating a Quad Core processor as well. The only thing that we know for sure is that the Canvas Spark features Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.

micromax-canvas-spark-specs-price

The affordable phone will be made available exclusively via e-commerce portal Snapdeal. That's all we know for now. We will keep you updated about the phone's features as the launch happens.

What are your thoughts about Micromax Canvas Spark? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    #MakeInIndia

I am very happy with the move that finally a Indian Smartphone giant is locking horns with others. Not only a effort, but the tactically strong move backed up with Corning gorilla glass, Latest android 5.0, Superior battery and below par price on the cards. Micromax way to go!!
  • anchal joshi
    anchal joshi
    This smartphone looks cool. As per the specs it is very much affordable. Looking forward to buy it. Thanks for sharing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

phpStorm is my favorite IDE on Mac OSX. I was trying to port color settings from TextMate using the TextMate Bundles importer and in the process totally messed up my...
Hi I joined as a associate software programer in a product based company they are providing training on visual webicefaces framework can anybody tell me where can i find tutorials...
After repeated failed attempts of making waves in the Indian economical bike segment, Yamaha Motor Company in India is back again with a new 125cc segment bike named 'Yamaha Saluto'...
With every satellite launch, we see an increase in debris orbiting around the earth. It’s not just debris from the satellite launches but also defunct satellites, 500,000 of them are...
Whenever we talked about poverty the thing that strikes in ours mind is poorness, a mother with hungry three or four children, slum areas etc. Of course this poverty is...