Live projects in mechanical field

hi guys. dis is yuvan. n am doing my b.tech final year. so plz suggest me some live projects in mechanical field.

Replies

• nash
    nash
    Re: suggest me some projects to do

hi yuvan i would suggest u to go for "hydraulic rocket" or something related to hydraulics because its quite interesting to work in hydraulics, i m also in my final year of b.tech mechanical this was sugeested to me but its already done in my coll. so my prof. told me to try something new hope u can work on this......
  • vVINOD V HALDE
    vVINOD V HALDE
    piz suggest me any mechanical engineering project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why does my computer desktop screen takes a lot of time (like 10 minutes) to fully open up(start-up or can say Load) when I switch on the computer?
actually am making project on the same topic.... using cylinders .... i want to mke a bit of inovation in it ...plzz help me...
A very important note before starting. In Japanese, the letter "de" is pronounced as "the" in "there" AND "su" is pronounced as "ss" and So read "Desu" as "Thess" Haajimemaashite...
Here's a question to all the electrical engineers - What's the minimum voltage required to get a 'shock' and what's the minimum voltage dangerous to human body?
When a certain number is divided by 7, the remainder is 0. If the remainder is not 0 when the number is divided by 14, then the remainder must be...