List Of Reputed College Providing M.Tech In E.C. In Embedded Systems Course.

I am looking for list of reputed colleges in India that provides Embedded Systems Course in M.Tech on basis of GATE Score.

I recently checked Nirma University & it's ES course, which is quite better & promising than that of C-DAC.

Kindly, list all other very good colleges that provides M.Tech in Embedded Systems with its link.
Please help.

Replies

• PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    What's you rank/score in GATE ?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Itspuneet
    What's you rank/score in GATE ?
    I am still in 3rd year.
    Will appear in 2016 Gate.
    You got college list which have M.Tech in EC in Embedded Systems only ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are some of the reputed college names -

1. IIT Delhi
    • Provides MTech(ECE) with spec. VLSI & Embedded Systems
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. VIT Vellore
    • Provides M. Tech. Embedded Systems
    • Offers placement in leading core companies like Texas Instruments, NXP, Wipro, GE, Motorola, Honeywell, HCL Technologies, Tata Elxsi, RBEI, TATA, DELPHI etc.
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. Manipal University
    • Offers Dual Degree Program
    • M.Sc. Tech in Embedded Systems and Instrumentation (Manipal University)
      M.Sc. in Control and Embedded Instrumentation (ESIGELEC, France)
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    4. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies - UPES
    • Offers M.Tech Embedded Systems with specialization in wearable technology
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    These are some well-known courses. Will add more when I dig out more information.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    India do lack colleges for M.Tech in Embedded Systems ๐Ÿ˜
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am still in 3rd year.
    Will appear in 2016 Gate.
    You got college list which have M.Tech in EC in Embedded Systems only ?
    For NITs

Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur - Embedded Systems

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal - VLSI & Embedded Systems

National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur - VLSI Design & Embedded Systems

National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra - Embedded System Design

National Institute of Technology Rourkela - VLSI Design & Embedded Systems

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat - VLSI & Embedded Systems
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    So, only 4 colleges from above list that offers 'Embedded Systems'. Rest are ES + xyz.

Anyways, Is there any website where I can check the legit review of these four colleges (Nirma, NIT-Kurukshetra, MNIT-Jaipur & VIT-Vellore) ?
    Currently I am looking at their syllabus. Looks good.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Abhishek Rawal
    So, only 4 colleges from above list that offers 'Embedded Systems'. Rest are ES + xyz.

Anyways, Is there any website where I can check the legit review of these four colleges (Nirma, NIT-Kurukshetra, MNIT-Jaipur & VIT-Vellore) ?
    Currently I am looking at their syllabus. Looks good.
    Well you have to find out the students who are already studying in these colleges. Check out in facebook groups or respective college websites.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There are some websites that offer college reviews. If you are lucky, you might some information on these courses too.
  • Ratan Khanna
    Ratan Khanna
    Hi buddy,

You can check University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. it offers M.Tech Embedded Systems with specialization in wearable technology. This is very reputed university for domain specific programs. It has great faculty, infrastructure and pretty good placement records.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Could you post an update on whatever information you've gathered about M.Tech Embedded courses in India? I am sure it will help quite a lot of students here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Title says it all. I would like to know difference, drawbacks & advantages of ASIC versus FPGA in detail. Yup, I know few basic that is available in internet, so...
Morale of the video - NEVER LOOSE HOPES and ALWAYS FINISH THE TASK BEFORE FULLY ENJOYING THE CELEBRATION. Did a similar instance ever happen to you? Express your comments?
Engineers from the Swansea University, College of Engineering team have been working on the supersonic car project - The BLOODHOUND SSC for quite some time now. In a recent paper,...
Gionee, the Chinese communication equipment manufacturer, has launched a new Android smartphone for the market in India. Called the Gionee Pioneer P4, the smartphone is the new entrant in the...
Hi.. My brother wants to get a tab for him, for approx 10-15k. Here are his requirements : > Must have calling facility > Must be able to play high-end...