List Of HD & 3D TV Channels Available In India

I'm trying to compile a list of channels available in HD and 3D in India. Lot of DTH operators claim that their receivers are HD capable; however unless the channel transmission is in HD, there's no use of your HD DTH service.

Through search on the Internet, I've finalized this list of channels available in Hi-Def in India -

• ESPN HD
  • Showcase HD
  • Discovery HD
  • National Geographic HD
  • Colors HD
  • Telugu HD
  • Zee Cinema HD
  • Star Sports HD
I'm not aware of any 3D TV channels available in India. (By the way, is there anything like 3D DTH service? 😛 )

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    National Geographic and Discovery channel are two of the best channels. They never loose their credibility to keep the audience inspired. Also AXN is coming up with good programmes. Why can't the Indian channels be more like them???

3DTV is a waste of time i feel. First of all, its not worth without the 3D Eyegear and its hard for those who use high power spectacles like myself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Satyam Computers, India's leading Software Firm has said that the company will delist from NYSE around mid-October as they are unable to comply with NYSE policies and may not be...
Hello guys I have a java source code (Jpcapdumper) and it has GUI interface but the programmer did not use the java GUI components for developing this program. and wrote...
We had to give seminar in the college yesterday. The students who had 'bought' or 'downloaded' projects instead of 'creating' them were heavily bombarded with questions (..to which of course...
Hello guys I m Mohammad Reza and now doing my master of Information Security in UTM in Malaysia.I m really glad to back in this forum and I just found...
Hi Guyz i was just surfing around and found something real interesting and funny, please have a look and have fun. Our tribute to the CWG 2010 - Funtoosh.com SMS...