Linux Mint 14 : Nadia released

Okay, first of all. I am late to share this news. linux mint officially released on 20th November 2012 one of the most simple to use & robust linux opensource OS codenamed "Nadia" is out.
Mint developers has included necessary codecs for mp3 file support & video playback.Also including all top rated applications like Gimp 2.8, Libreoffice 2.6, VLC 2.0.4 & firefox 17.
With environment Cinnamon 1.6 this distro looks much more better than "Maya". More than 500 changes has been noticed in UI changelog file.Even though if you are not liking Cinnamon, you are always free to switch to Gnome classic without any hesitation or can download any like LXDE, XFCE - freedom of choice.

The UI is simply beautiful, somehow this simple look of Mint has always caught me to it since Isadora & Julia.
I suggest you to try it once, for sake of Opensource community & underground developers. You won't be disappointed.

Download : Download Linux Mint 21.1 - Linux Mint

Kudos to mint team 😍

Edit : Linux Fedora 18 Alpha is also out. Please note this is alpha version (not even beta) so you might have to deal with loads of bugs & errors.
Even though, if you wanna look how fedora will look after Beefy miracle then you can download it from here : Fedora Project - Get the next Fedora

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every time I open my system, I encounter this application error.. What does this mean? Edit: Error message: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)
Sajjad Ahmed, Civil Engineer, Master in Structural Engineering, interested in study of structural concrete: theory, design, applications etc
I am in need of a software that takes material takeoffs for plumbing and electricals. What software to use? Anyone?
anyone please tell me all types of analysis is to be done in cadence tool for a differential voltage current conveyor and how can we done it please provide me...
currently i am searching job in l1 unix support