Linux File-Systems (Discussion)

This thread is meant for all the discussions related to Linux-Filesystems which might've come to your mind after reading #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Good effort Abhishek! What can be done to improve it is perhaps include a brief introduction on who should read this book and what this books aims to achieve.

Here's my $0.02
    • You need to work on your language skills, sir ๐Ÿ˜
    • The illustrations could be better ... although I liked some of them ... the tree part especially
    • Include an FAQs section which can be populated after people post more doubts on this thread
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thank you very much sir for kind/true feedback !

I will take each & every point you mentioned into consideration.Especially,Point number one.
    I've been working very hard on vocabulary since long.
    I will succeed in it too, soon ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Aye sir, that's the spirit! The best way to do so would be to read and then write about what you have assimilated. Which I think you are already doing!!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Nice. Loved it, specially the tree part. ๐Ÿ˜€ Other than that , #-Link-Snipped-# already gave you the feedback. Waiting for more...๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

'Smell-O-Vision', as they call it, would soon be a reality. That means if you are watching a coffee advertisement on the TV, the advertiser can actually make you smell the...
Times Of India reports that the engineers recruited by HCL, about 50 of them, are on hunger strike to get a joining date from the company. The engineers were recruited...
Which is the best book to study automobile engineering?
This is what I posted in the Creative Crazy Ideas thread Here is my idea. I want to make a software where you input an mp3 and the software analyzes...
Is it necessary to have good command on communication skill for an engineering student to get placement on campus? or also to have good command on Aptitude, GD and PI?...