LInux Fedroa related query

hEy frndz this is tanuj ,,,and i m using my lappy in dula mode .....one is vista and other is linux fedora...but m facing one problem related to fedora....in this i am using XMMS player as audio player but the sound quality is not good i tried to use my default sound card in that also but not able to use that one.... can u people plz help me to..
how can i make my lappies sound quality good....and i also heard that in linux os sound quality is far better then other os...but not able to get that ......

Thanks in advance:
Tanuj 😀

Replies

• cse_200509
    cse_200509
    yes u r right.
    actually u need some codecs to get a good quality sound.
    make sure that u have
    PackageKit-gstreamer-plugin installed so that u can install many plugins needed to good quality sound.
    u did not specify the fedora version.
    the current version is 10.
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    Specify fedora version first so that we can give you effective solution.
  • crazytanuj
    crazytanuj
    i am using fedora 8 .....and i hv that plugin which u mentioned ...so except this which plug in i need to install ...
    thanks for ur reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai sir please give me a mini project of mechanical it must be power point so that i can show on system and give a seminar with the slide sow...
can any one tell me how to give a image as a icon for an executable file ???😒
CEans, How many times have you had a cool idea that never saw the light? Or that amazing conversation you had with your best friends which resulted to nothing? It...
CEans, I have had many requests for @crazyengineers email ids. I wish to know how many of you would like to have your own CrazyEngineers Network Email-Ids that look like...
Do we use VLSI in medical applications also ????If so please refer,what the applications are???