linux data monitoring

i need to monitor data on linux machines..can anyone suggest me ..what topics i have to study well on linux

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Mohit Gulati
    i need to monitor data on linux machines..can anyone suggest me ..what topics i have to study well on linux
    Could you please elaborate ?
  • Mohit Gulati
    Mohit Gulati
    i have to monitor huge amount of data at my job..i use commands like..find, locate. The data continuously appends and for that I use tail -f...could you please tell commands which can make my job simpler....
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Have you tried using mlocate - Gentoo Wiki ?
    Read : GNU Findutils 4.9.0
  • Mohit Gulati
    Mohit Gulati
    Abhishek Rawal
    Have you tried using mlocate - Gentoo Wiki ? Read : GNU Findutils 4.9.0

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new medical device developed by engineers and scientists at the University of Arizona (UA) can provide an accurate diagnosis of the infection very quickly. Faster detection of the infection...
i am very fresh here, i am student of electrical engineering 7th semester and i am searching for FYP idea, any one of please can help me. i will be...
"You won't get a girl to marry because you don't have a secured job” - said his mother when Gulshan announced that he is ditching the TCS job offer to...
Samsung has finally announced the latest phablet, the Note 5 in India with official price tags. The base model, with 32GB of storage will hit the retail stores for Rs....
I'm trying to understand the call drop issue that's making buzz in the Indian telecom industry. I personally have been experiencing totally bad call quality and frequent call drops on...