Linux container and Docker

Has anyone good experiences with Linux Containers (LXC) and more specifically Docker in a production environment? What about stability, redundancy and security-aspects? We're on RHEL.

Replies

• avi2
    avi2
    I use them and its fine. Any specific questions you have?
  • avi2
    avi2
    I use them and its fine. Any specific questions you have?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone know the actual status of the experiments with the thorium reactors? Is it production ready? Especially India seems to have conducted lots of experiments with the Kakrapar, Kaiga...
Rectifiers Why the DC power supply is needed? 1. Electrical power is generated and transmitted and distributed in the form of AC but for operation of most of the electronic...
Hey All ..! I've got a MS Word File, Which is password protected. I'v forgot its password. kindly guide me to Either recover the password or Crack it. Please help.
As initiated by @SarathKumar Chandrasekaran We are all now more united than eve with the CE-Tee. He and many others have already updated their profile pictures to the one where...
Do you guys remember an article about an electric bike in India? Here is the link - Nistarkya The founder of the bike - Santhosh, from Mysore, has been in...