Linking any new folder to control panel

hey frnds, i recently found this out.if u select any folder and give it this extension (including these braces) {21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D} then u will find that opening the folder takes u to control panel. can any1 explain how and why is this happening?? any other such simple tricks would be welcome. after all that's what ce'ans are for.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: any folder to control panel

mahul
    hey frnds, i recently found this out.if u select any folder and give it this extension (including these braces) {21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D} then u will find that opening the folder takes u to control panel. can any1 explain how and why is this happening?? any other such simple tricks would be welcome. after all that's what ce'ans are for.
    Great discovery , Mahul! Through I'm too lazy to try it out on my machine, I support all such crazy ideas ๐Ÿ˜‰

All the best!

-The Big K-
  • mahul
    mahul
    Re: any folder to control panel

hey biggie, i must admit that this wasn't my discovery but 1 of my friends pointed this out to me. and by the way since the extension is so large, the guy 2 find this out must have known the reason for this 2 work too. i think its time we ce'ans find this out too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Comport monitor is a simple and useful application monitoring PC-RS232 (COM) port .You can sent and receive bytes with this application . Also you can see bytes received in hex/bin/decimal...
Hi all, Can anyone help me to create a shortcut on desktop for shutdown? I hv already tried to make it from system file %shutdown.exe%. but it is not working...
Hi, Can anyone help me in removing shutdown or logoff tabs from start menu? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
plz help me to write a program in java which acceptmarks & roll no of 2 student from user & then display higest marks
hi guys iam new crazy engineer in the ghetto....i joined this forum cz i think it is the suitable place that i can getta help..๐Ÿ˜ iam going to do my...