Linkedin Is Down In India: Shows Error 503 Service Unavailable

Looks like LinkedIn is down in India. I'm constantly getting error 503 Service Unavailable message. Not sure if it's just me - because proxy websites have been showing different results. Some show it's available and some say it's up.

See -

linkedin-down-india

Can you all quickly check and let me know if you can access the site?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Looks like the service is indeed experiencing some nasty issue. I tried loading random linkedin profiles and few of the pages loaded, and automatically went to the 503 service unavailable mode.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Everything's fine for me. No 5 O 3.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Learning how to take great pictures could take a lifetime. After all, photography is an art form and like all art forms, it takes time, patience and practice to...
There were times when Microsoft was the coolest companies in the silicon valley. The company single handedly dominated all the software business with its operating system, office productivity suite, server...
With an aim to provide no-wire workplace and to increase the productivity of businesses of all sizes, the Multinational Corp. Intel has announced the arrival of 5th generation Intel Core...
Sterlite Technologies, India's only fully integrated Optical Fiber manufacturer and also one of the largest exporters to a major chunk of Asia and Europe, has single handedly delivered nearly 40%...
I read something about the pressure of air in combustion chamber during intake in an engine. For natural aspirated engines it is about 1-1.2 bar. For turbo and super charged...