Lightweight Ciphers

Hello everyone !
Does someone has work on any lightweight Cipher such as PRESENT, PRINCE etc. Which lightweight Cipher seems to look good in the future and can you please share your views if you have done some work on any Cipher like it's FPGA implementation or ASIC.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a B.tech(EC) graduate. I have done my 3 months training with Wipro technologies in SAP BASIS, i am not sure if i should continue with the company and...
Hello, can anyone help me out with any project topic for my project proposal.It seems difficult finding the right topic for my proposal. I am a computer science student so...
Hi guys. I need ur suggestion. Firstly, (I gotta say that I'm new about this topic) I'm studying mechanical engineering and It's my first year. I've never learned about fluid...
Would anyone please let me have an auto cad drawing on aerodynamic equipment,viz. aeroplane,train,helicopter,lift etc.
Would anybody be kind enough to provide me the calculation and formulae details by virtue of which,the maximum efficiency of a mechanical screw jack could be calculated.