Light Emitting hand fan pen

Programmerss submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - This a very simple but sweet pen which is very helpful in rural areas where there is a problem for e

๐Ÿ˜ This project I had made as part of my college science exhibition.In this ,with a pen I have attached a DC motor at the top on top of motor there is a fan attached and two battery cells are attached to it by connecting the wires to them,and then at the tip of pen there is an LED light and there is a on and off button to it so whenever the electricity goes you can just take that pen switch on the fan an light and do your studies sincerely.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That's great. We would like to see more. Attach images (or video) of your project, so that we can see it in action.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As was expected, India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has launched its two new naked street bikes named Kawasaki Z250 and Kawasaki ER-6N in the country. The much-awaited bikes are among the...
Neha@Gupta submitted a new project: solar tracking system - The main objective is to provide max electrical energy for the light appliances The main objective of this project is to...
If you own multiple Mac machines and wish to upgrade all of them to OSX 10.10 Yosemite, here's an important tip for all of you! Instead of downloading the update...
what is all asked in infoysis referal drive..from were should i study. though i got the mail for giving the test but i have 63% in my btech.. i m...
Apple's just introduced the all the iMac 5K Retina Display, priced at $2499. Given that the current price of the iMac 27" in India is about Rs. ~140,000+; the price...