LIC policy Investments between 10-50k annually with good returns after 20 yrs

I would like to know about such policies in LIC where investments between 10-50k can be made annually and they can provide good returns in lakhs or a crore after 20 years.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shouldn't you be looking at Mutual Funds? I think it's only equity based MF that can offer you that return.
  • Chandan Nasta
    Chandan Nasta
    Which Mutual Funds provide that much returns
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chandan Nasta
    Which Mutual Funds provide that much returns
    I'm no expert on mutual funds, but you can look at the returns delivered by leading mutual funds on websites like MoneyControl. Be informed that the past performance of the MFs are not indicator of their future performance.

That said, I'm not aware of any financial instrument that delivers more returns than equity based mutual funds.
  • Chandan Nasta
    Chandan Nasta
    Since I dont understand that Moneycontrol stuff so thats the reason I ask in forums because experts can provide their suggestions in which they are already getting good returns

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook App and WhatsApp Messenger are the most popular apps in India, says a new report published by WhichApp - a service that lets people discover which apps your friends...
i m confused about my career .. i have taken PCM ..lol obviously and i have many more points to disscuss such as can an engineer take bank jobs? what...
I am really very eager to know if there are such activities at present or in future there can be a prospect of workshops/training sponsored/held by Crazy Engineers in collaboration...
Hi Friends., I am working as a Substation Automation Engineer in a private concern. I would like to do some Automation Projects personally and plan to start business if the...
Hi friends. can anyone suggest me some real time problems in the industry/society at present?? i am interested in doing a project as a solution, but could not get any...