Library for c in Visual studio

i have tried running C in visual studio by looking on some articles over the internet but when i was using it , i was having problems because visual studio have a C++ Compiler which gives Not Expected error, but on a computer center from where one of my colleague studied were using Visual Studio for C programming without error ,i want to ask is there any library files do i need to include to run in effectively.

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    What error do you get? can you post the log?
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    sometimes ,the order of statements was giving an error where it shouldn't
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Jatin Asija
    sometimes ,the order of statements was giving an error where it shouldn't
    Give me the log and even the program that you are trying to execute. Sometimes code and logs explain more than plain English.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Vishal0203
    Give me the log and even the program that you are trying to execute. Sometimes code and logs explain more than plain English.
    thanks 😀 ! but now i am using MinGw with eclipse.
    And because the program was not working so i not paid much attention about saving the file.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The touchscreen revolution has made several typing kings and queens feel left out. If you miss the sensual touch of your physical keyboard while typing long messages or emails on...
Windows 10 users had something to cheer about this Thursday when Saavn unveiled the Windows 10 universal app at a glittering function in New Delhi. Saavn had fleetingly mentioned in...
Hi guys, I am searching for a right software to draw/model chemical processing plants in isometric view. I am not getting one. Can anyone help? I have attached an image...
I am using Oracle database management system to write SQL queries. So far, I have written around 200 queries in SQL command line editor to perform a variety of tasks....
I am in final year and i have selected to make a game as my project . Please help me is making a game a valid project .Does it come...