LG's Firefox Phone 'LG L25' Specifications Leak On Twitter

Few days ago a Firefox Phone from LG was up in rumors and this time around there is a tweet leaking its specifications. This information was tweeted by @upleaks as a picture of the specification sheet. According to the spec sheet LG is offering a very powerful Firefox phone - LG L25. Lets take a look what LG is offering through this Firefox smartphone.

lg5

LG L25 will have a 4.68 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 and pixel density of 313 ppi. Definitely, this phone will run the latest version of Firefox OS. The spec sheet shows that CPU of L25 is MSM8926 which is nothing but the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and it is paired with a 1.5 GB of RAM. This phone offers a 16 GB of internal storage, but there is no microSD slot for external storage. LG L25 sports a 8 MP CMOS camera on back and 2.1 MP on front for selfies.

In connectivity department, it is a dual SIM phone and the first SIM card slot provides LTE and 3G connectivity. And there are usual connectivity options like Bluetooth 3.0 and WiFi b/g/n. LG L25 is not a slim phone it comes with the dimensions of 139 x 70 x 10.5mm and thus it weighs 148 grams.

lg1 lg2 lg3

Above pictures shows the line sketch of LG L25 firefox phone and some screenshots of firefox OS. Yet there is no word on the pricing of this phone and LG will launch this phone in next month. So stay tuned for further updates on LG’s firefox phone and also share your views about this leak in the comment section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Any and all alternative OSs are welcome breeze...! Keep 'em coming.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Logging in from popular social networking sites like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn etc. is probably the most convenient way to use the resources of your favourite website. However, how safe it...
I am searching in google after professors websites or articles \ papers or video lectures in very accurate motors (1 nanometer), that use the principles of piezoelectric and ceramic motor...
Hi this is Vineesh. Native kerala, residing in Pune now. I am a mechanical Engineer. Employed as design Engineer My aim in life is to make a name for myself.....
Lenovo has today announced Tab S8 (under the S series), a voice calling tablet in the Indian market. The Chinese mobile manufacturing company had unveiled the tablet at IFA earlier...
Howdy folks, Though we are already a week into the month of December 2014, it feels great to announce the 'Best Discussion of the Month' contest. I wrote it's back,...