LG Rolly Keyboard Is A Full Sized Keyboard That Rolls And Folds

The touchscreen revolution has made several typing kings and queens feel left out. If you miss the sensual touch of your physical keyboard while typing long messages or emails on your tablet or mobile, LG's got you covered. The Korean company will unveil an innovative physical keyboard that folds into a 'stick' that can fit into your pocket, purse or briefcase. The product is officially called KBB-700 and it will be unveiled at the IFA 2015 (September 4-9) in Berlin, Germany. LG informed about the keyboard through an official LG DEVELOPS FULL-SIZE KEYBOARD FOR POCKETS | LG NEWSROOM.

LG says that the new keyboard is industry-first solid rollable wireless portable device. It features high-contrast keys along with a mobile device stand. The keyboard offers 17 mm key pitch, which is the distance between the center of the adjacent keys, making it as good as a full sized keyboard with 18 mm key pitch. The keyboard is made using polycarbonate and ABS plastic which makes the keyboard very durable and impact-resistant.

LG-Rolly-Keyboard-India

The keys will offer tactile feedback, which should make typing a pleasing experience. The keyboard has two arms to hold your tablet or mobile in upright position. As soon as you unfold the LG Rolly Keyboard, it will enable the bluetooth auto-pairing function. LG confirms that with Bluetooth 3.0, the keyboard can pair with two different devices at a time and use can quickly toggle between the devices connected with a simple key press. The keyboard is powered by single AAA sized battery. LG says that the keyboard will last for 3 months of average use.

Seo Young-jae, VP in charge of innovative personal devices at LG says that the Rolly Keyboard is just one of the premium input devices the company will launch in following weeks. After its official unveiling, LG plans to bring the keyboard to international markets including United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia by the end of the year.

Do let us know your thoughts about the LG Rolly Keyboard.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Windows 10 users had something to cheer about this Thursday when Saavn unveiled the Windows 10 universal app at a glittering function in New Delhi. Saavn had fleetingly mentioned in...
Hi guys, I am searching for a right software to draw/model chemical processing plants in isometric view. I am not getting one. Can anyone help? I have attached an image...
I am using Oracle database management system to write SQL queries. So far, I have written around 200 queries in SQL command line editor to perform a variety of tasks....
I am in final year and i have selected to make a game as my project . Please help me is making a game a valid project .Does it come...
IIT Delhi seems to have taken a bold step this year by making Internships optional for students. The students of third year can now opt for live projects in the...