LG Optimus 3D P920 - Overview: All About Superb Performance

LG Optimus 3D P920 gives world's first full 3D experience!

The device showcases the industry's first dual core-dual channel-dual memory structure, outstanding graphic performance through a 4.3-inch WVGA display, HDMI Mirroring and top-notch speed in web-page loading.

With never-before-seen advancements in 3D technology: from recording, viewing, to sharing 3D content, the LG Optimus 3D provides a "real 3D experience".

Check out the promotional video:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/LGMobileHQ?blend=5&ob=5[/video]

What is the price of this phone?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have heard HCL Conducts 'Technical GD' 2 persons say a technical topic and get time to think for 10 mins and then candidates are asked to discuss it. Topics...
Motorola Fire features the following: 1. 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display 2. 600 MHz processor 3. Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS 4. QWERTY keyboard 5. Moto Switch user interface 6. 3...
'Censorship In Movies' - Effective or not? 1. You have to assume that you are one of the members of a real GD. 2. Members of a GD who take...
I found the following books useful for Operating Systems. Check them out: 1. Operating System concepts – Silberchatz & Galvin, Addison Wesley, 6th Edn. 2. Modern Operating Systems – Tanenbaum,...
Hi... Am mymoona, doing my B.tech IT final year 7thsem. I want to know the recent project titles for my final year project. And my project should b undergone and...