LG OLED TV - The 55" Curved Screen's Pre-Orders Start Today In South Korea

LG showcased it during CES and the behemoth of a TV made raves all over. Staring next month, it is now revealed that LG is putting its curved LG OLED TV - Model Number: 55EA9800 on sales. In an official statement, LG Electronics stated that they have started accepting pre-orders for the 55-inch TV in South Korea beginning today and the TV will be delivered to the buyers from next month onwards i.e. June. Moving on to the tech specs, this thin TV with depth of 4.3mm weighs as light as 17 kgs because of the efficiently designed carbon-fiber frame. If a huge 55-inch IMAX-like theater at home is something that you are looking forward to, you will be able to keep one for yourself at about 1400 LG Retails stores at a price of no less than 15 million Korean Won i.e. roughly $13,500.

LG-55-OLED-TV-Curved

Though we don't know yet the details about the pricing and availability of this LG OLED flexible screen in the world market, we can expect the details to be dished out in the coming months. So now, if you're looking to buy a LG product, you are sure to get lured with the two mighty options of - the flat screen OLED TV and the curved OLED TV. Which one would you choose? Speak out in the comments.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you haven't yet laid your hands of any of Samsung's Android tablets yet, surely there was something amiss. Now you've got one more option to choose from. The all...
Hi everyone My name is SHOBHA KHOKHAR.and I am currently into my last year B.TECH from chandigarh... I heard about this forum from one of my friend in the college...
It's a smartphone. It's a tablet - Familiar with the line? Millions got wooed over by it when Samsung used it to promote it's pathbreaking phablet Samsung Galaxy Note. And...
Remember we told you about Samsung's Bendable Screens, that were all set to be on smartphones by 2013? Well, now we have a definite winner over it. What Scientists from...
We've made a few changes to comply with the upcoming app changes on Facebook. CEans who are using Facebook Login may please report any problems / errors in this thread...