LG L90 Dual Smartphone Features Some Great Specs For Rs. 17999

LG India has launched the LG L90 Dual smartphone in the country for Rs. 17,999 and it is available on Flipkart at a discounted price of Rs. 16,745. The phone features some great tech specs and we decided to take a look at its various highlights. The LG L90 is being compared to Moto G and Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. With such big competitors in the ground, this smartphone will have to really standout to put up a decent fight. The Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) phone runs on the latest Android v4.4 KitKat operating system. Powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor (same as the Moto G) and a Adreno 305 graphics core, LG's 4.7-inch TFT screen has a qHD 960 x 540 Pixels resolution with an true IPS display. The user interface at work here is LG's native Optimus 3.0.

LG L90 Dual features a 8 megapixel camera on the rear with LED flash and HD video recording at 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution and 30 fps speed. It also sports 4x digital zoom and the following modes -Normal, Panorama, Continuous Shot and Time Catch Shot. On the other hand, the secondary camera on the front is a 0.3 megapixel. Inside the dimensions - 66 x 131.6 x 9.7 mm, the phone bring a Li-Polymer, 2540 mAh battery. On the memory and storage front, the LG L90 brings 8 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card and 1 GB RAM.

lg-l90-dual-1 lg-l90-dual-3

Among the internet and connectivity features, users shall find all the options, including - GPRS, EDGE, 3G, WiFi, USB, USB tethering, A-GPS with Google Maps, Bluetooth 4.0 and a 3.5 mm audio jack for plugging earphones. Among the sensors, there are the general - Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor and Gyroscope.

lg-l90-dual-4

The apps that come out-of-the-box with the LG L90 Dual smartphone include - Google Mail, AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, LG E-mail, Google Talk, Messenger, Instant Messaging, Social Networking, LG PC Sync 5, Nimbuzz etc. The phone cum phablet arrives with 1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories.

That's all about the smartphone's specs, features and pricing in India. What are your thoughts on the new Android phone? Share with us in comments.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Here is comparison of specs of this phone with others having same hardware specifications:
    lg 90
    Although cheaper than Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 , still seems overpriced to me as display feature is very disappointing with 540p resolution.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: With IPv6, the Internet is positioned for the future, where connected devices are not just computers, but also machines (sensors, actuators, controllers) interacting directly with other machines, without human...
Hello Guys, I just want you to suggest a project topic in structural engineeing. I am currently pursuing my dual degree in civil (structural engineering).
Hyundai Motors India Limited (HMIL) has launched the new 1.0 litre Kappa engine variant of its car - Hyundai Eon in India. The Euro-5 ready petrol engine is now made...
what is the formula to calculate the timer overflow period for pic16f877a. can anyone help me i need to creat a delay of 1ms using timer in my project
how can we create a delay of 1ms in pic16f877a using timer1. what is the formula used for calculation