LG L Bello & L Fino Phones Might Be Heading To India

Life's Good, aka LG electronics will announce two mid-range Android phones at the IFA event in Germany - LG L Bello and LG L Fino. While we love the names of these phones, we gather that these phones are being targeted at the emerging markets; which means the models could be heading to India in the next few months. We also learn that the the phones will seek their design & UI inspiration from LG G3. Here's an overview of the two phones -

The LG L Fino: The slightly under-powered between the two; the L Fino has 1.2 GHz, Quad Core CPU, a 4.5" IPS display, 8 MP / VGA camera set, 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB of on-board storage. The phone will run Android Kit-Kat (4.4.2) out of the box. The phone will be made available in several color options including black, white, green, red and gold.

LG-L-Bello-L-Fino-India

The LG L Bello: The phone's got 1.3 GH Quad-Core CPU, 5" IPS display, 1GB RAM and 8 GB of on-board storage, 8 MP / 1 MP camera set etc. The phone will ship with Android Kit Kat 4.4.2 and made available in three color choices - White, Black and Gold. The colors will vary depending on the markets in which it's sold.

One of the key decision makers would be the battery. The L Fino sports a 1900 mAh battery while the L Bello's got 2540 mAh power pack. The prices of these phones have not been declared yet; but we expect them to be in the sub Rs. 10000 range. Check out the details and feature list on the source link below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Fino's battery won't last longer, according to its specs.
    After Moto G's launch, everyone is trying to de-throne it from lower mid-range market.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Two more phone in lower-mid segment.
    With a price range of 7000-9000 bucks both the phones seems to be OK when we talk about specifications, considering those are from LG.

Anything about that, I will be susceptible to say it a good buy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If one is unavoidably stuck in a job with a tough boss, strategies to manage the situation are needed. Conversely, when one becomes a boss, it is necessary to avoid...
North Carolina State University (NCSU) researchers have tried to develop a cybernetic moth or biobot that can be electronically controlled. The experts implanted the electrodes into the thorax of a...
Bipolar Junction transistor: 1. A solid state device made up of single crystal. 2. A current controlled device. 3. It is compact in size, rugged construction, low operating voltage, high...
hi everyone, I need assistance anf guidance, as I completed my btech in ECE I am confused about choosing a job oriented course , can anyone please guide me and...
Smartphone manufactures are always trying to cram in as much battery life as possible to their products but their efforts cannot keep up with expectations of a generation who like...