LG K3 With Android Marshmallow & Snapdragon 210 Processor Makes A Good Moto E Competitor

Before LG’s LG X Series Gets 4 New Members: Mach, Max, Power and Style hit the markets worldwide, the team has decided to launch a new entry level smartphone called the LG K3 in the US with the help of operators like Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile. The LG K3 costs $79.99 which translates to Rs. 5394 which makes it prime target for first time smartphone buyer. The LG K3 is currently exclusive to the US and we do not know the exact date when the smartphone shall make it to foreign shores but we expect that it happens quite soon because the phone has some decent specs considering its affordable price tag.

LG K3 (1)
LG K3 (2) LG K3 (3) LG K3 (4) LG K3 (5)

The LG K3 has a 4.5-inch FWVGA resolution IPS touchscreen display that is as expected not coated with protective glass. Underneath the hood of the LG K3 we have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 chipset that houses a 1.1 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex A7 CPU, Adreno 304 GPU and 1GB of RAM entrusted with the task of running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). The internal memory of the LG K3 stands at 8GB and we do not have confirmation if it is equipped with a microSD card slot or not. When it comes to the photography on the LG K3 things get as bargain basement as possible with a LED flash equipped 5MP sensor on the rear and 0.3MP front sensor.

The LG K3 is powered by user removable 1940mAh battery that is claimed by the smartphone manufacturer to offer 14 hours of talk time.

Source: Entry-level LG K3 launched with 5MP camera, Marshmallow OS - GSMArena.com news

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing my Final year Mechanical Engineering.After the completion of my UG degree I wish to do a MS in INDIA.So,I don't have a clear information about the MS...
A new week is here and so is Intex Technologies with a new smartphone. Intex has launched a new smartphone called the Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 which is pretty bargain...
Hi Kaustabh, I am ECE, 2015 passed out. Currently working as a manual tester. I have told my manager several times, that i want to move to development. Today, he...
My knowledge of database systems is pretty limited but in the past week; all the web pages I've read seem to indicate that noSQL databases are tad faster than relational...
I've scored 83.76% in mba cet which are the best colleges for which I should apply in the cap rounds